Rabu, 02 Juli 2014

My Naked Theory

1
Well, the guests leave on Saturday... I find myself waiting with great anticipation for their departure. No, not because I am tired of them; the conversation is good, the laughs are plenty. It's simply my urge to once again lounge around naked,
2
enjoying the sun on my body, letting my cock get a breath of fresh air,
3
not having to worry about someone else's reaction to a semi-hard-on (which never fails to appear when I'm floating around naked in the pool),
4
or the full-blown boner that I typically follow out to the kitchen for my morning coffee.
5
Conversation has come around to nudity and boners - and while everyone agrees in my naked theory, they simply don't seem to be able to bring themselves to cast off their fears. Ah, well... I try my best to teach
6
but, as with any student, you can't make someone learn. And, as proud of my cock  as I may be (no matter its current state)
7

8

9

10

11

12
it's impolite to make one's guests feel uncomfortable.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar