Senin, 07 Juli 2014

A Blast Outdoors

1
I hope you all had a really nice weekend - a long and happy one for the folks in the US - filled with good friends and fun. While we had a good time and it was nice to see them all, I am happy to have my house back. Despite the on-again, off-again thunderstorms, I spent the bulk of my time naked in and around the pool. And, wonders shall never cease, the wife actually joined me for a change. Now that was nice.
2

3

4
I so love being naked...I love the sensations of the slight breeze wafting over my cock, tickling my balls - it always makes those slight chubs a bit thicker and longer. And always makes the wife take notice - appreciable notice, I might add. She's well aware of my opinion that women aren't nearly as good at cranking cock or blow jobs. But, when she saw me teasing it into a full-blown boner, well...she made a valiant effort right out there at the side of the pool. 
5

6

7

8

9
Just as I went over the edge, I took over and wrapped my hand around the base of my cock. She licked and sucked my elevating nuts while I tossed a humongous load of jizz.
10

11

12
How cool is it to blast off a big load in the great outdoors?
A

Especially if you've got someone lapping at your nuts when it happens.
B

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar