Jumat, 04 April 2014

Mull (Masturbation) This Weekend

1
Whew. Finally, Friday is here and the week rushed by in a flash. I thought I'd give you all something to chew (stroke) on over the weekend. As I was going through the new blog share sites, a couple of gifs made me think...
A

B
Ladies, I've suggested before that watching your guy stroke his snake is a great way to learn how to please him; to learn what feels good, revs his boner to new heights, and sends him over the edge and spewing geysers of goo. Straight dudes, wouldn't you prefer your women know how to handle your cock? Of course you would! It occurred to me that the following two gifs might be a Handjob Class for women.
C

D

What a brilliant idea! But, I think they should have a man demonstrate for them first. And have a man stroking the guy's cock...because, the way those women are yanking away on that poor dudes cock, they don't have the slightest clue how to treat a boner properly.
E
Faithful Readers, what do you think? Would you attend? Would any of you guys volunteer? Would you prefer to demonstrate by getting a firm grasp and being the stroke-er?
F (Thanks go to YourFrenchPatrick)

G (Thanks to YourFrenchPatrick)

Or would you rather be the one to lie back and take it, perhaps offering the occasional suggestion and guiding the hand on your hard-on?
H

I

J

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar