Rabu, 02 April 2014

A Little Behind

1 (Thanks to Blogger Buddy AOM for this picture)
I'm running a little bit behind today. But I did want to take the time to thank everyone for their comments and emails during the Wank Warnings series. Our dicks are important to us, or at least they should be. Mine certainly is precious to me!
2
During the series, a lot of new followers signed up. And it sure makes me happy to be able to welcome another new bunch of folks here to Big Whack Attack, where we learn all we can about cock and how to care for it, keep it healthy, please it, and get the most out of it.
3
 
4

5

6

7

Welcome! and please leave comments or drop emails to join in the conversations. I have the best group of Faithful Readers in the blogosphere; men and women! Many have become good friends,
8

9
and, gay, straight, or bi, we help each other out.
9

10

11

A
and always have a good time.
B


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar