Senin, 31 Maret 2014

Wank Warnings IV

1

I hope everyone had a great relaxing weekend. I'm pretty sure you all got in some good healthy stroke sessions. 
2
And, with a little bit of warmer weather, some may have taken a nice leisurely drive...
3

If not this past weekend, have you done that? I have - plenty of times. It's one of my favorite things to do, especially if I'm going long distances. In my younger days I had a convertible and I'd make the 11-hour drive home with my pants on the seat next to me. There would be the occasional horn blast from truckers and I'd wave.
A
I always worried about accidents, though. What would people think to find out I'd been cruising down the highway naked and stroking my cock, blasting a load of cum?
4
So, I was always extra cautious. On the one hand, it's kind of nice to know that it's such a very common thing for guys to do. On the other, it's not good that so many aren't being more careful about it.

4: Whacking on Wheels

"Penile fractures aren't always the result of a too-enthusiastic hand motion. According to various case studies detailed in the Canadian Urological Association Journal, multiple men have broken their penises while masturbating in moving cars. (The vehicle stopped suddenly, causing a collision between the penis and steering wheel or dashboard.) Also making the study's list: Breaking the penis by hitting it against the wall of a shower—presumably after slipping while masturbating—and hitting the side of a cocktail shaker too forcefully while trying to masturbate into it. (For this last one, no further circumstantial details were provided, unfortunately.)"

Take more care in stroking those boners, boys. Things can go awry in an instant - and typically it's the instant you cum. It's a good feeling to drive around naked or with your hard cock poking up out of your pants. But, keep your wits about you when you've got your cock in your hand.

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14
Maybe pull over and get more comfortable when you're ready to cum.
15
B


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar