Kamis, 06 Maret 2014

Don't Wait

A
And, why have we all been there, desperate to get our rocks off? Because we can't control what our cocks do! If only those on the religious right understood this they would stop condemning any type of homosexual behavior. I think they all need a lesson in Cock Physiology! Lol.
B
Our Little Soldiers will stand at attention for whatever they find stimulating. If that's a gorgeous, hot woman with nice tits
1

2

Or a hot, hard guy with a huge cock and big heavy balls.
3

4
Or, maybe, you're like me - and both ignite the fuse
5

6
They are what is known as "smooth muscle" and we have no say-so in the matter.
7
So, when yours pops up and urges, "Play with me!" go ahead and enjoy it.
8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15
I will be traveling for the next week. My plan is to return to blogging next Thursday. Until then, folks, enjoy yourselves. Stay safe!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar