Kamis, 19 Desember 2013

Selfies and Cock Pride

1
Digital cameras and cameras in phones and tablets have helped (I think, anyway) the surge of acceptance of the male member. So many, many selfies, or "Happy Snaps" as Justin over at Edge of Reality has so aptly named them. Whether it's a snap of the bulge or the entire enchilada, men are finally coming to terms with their bodies, and it does my heart good to see more and more men exhibiting pride rather than shame.

2


3
While I don't go around taking Happy Snaps, I have no embarrassment over my package or the way it works. Since I no longer dress for work, I'm commando 99% of the time and it's usually pretty obvious - especially when those spontaneous boners pop up. Last weekend, while finishing up the Christmas shopping, my free willy decided to wake up. One of the things I've rediscovered about freeballing is the fact that my cock has a place to go. Rather than causing discomfort by being cramped up in briefs, it will snake its way down a pant leg. But, I no longer have to reach down to adjust simply to relieve pain. But, it also presses quite a lovely image of itself in the material. Well, so be it - it's only doing what it's supposed to.
4

5

6

I got quite a number of knowing smiles and nods as I walked through the mall. Yes, there were a couple of scowls from women - mom's with small children in tow. Ridiculous! because the kids didn't react, just the women. Proving, once again, the attitude of shame over the male genitalia is taught. And there is the real shame! We have nothing to be ashamed of.
7

8

9

10

11


12

13

14
Guys, don't succumb to the pressure. Be proud of being a man. And, stop teaching your sons to be embarrassed by the natural physiological functioning.
15

16




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar