Rabu, 11 Desember 2013

A Morning Boner!

1

Well, now, our willy's are the barometers of our overall health and there is no better proof of that than today's example. I knew I was feeling much, much better the instant I woke up. My cock was as hard as a  -- - Damn! it was so hard I can't even think of anything to compare it to. And it felt great!
2

Morning wood has always been my favorite boner, but today's really tented the sheets and bore a dent in the mattress, leaving little traces of pre-cum behind. When I finally put my feet to the floor, it was still hard as a rock and pointed the way to the back door. Stepped outside, my morning piss flowed out in a great arc (not always an easy feat) and my hard-on subsided a bit.
3


4
Now, I notice my balls are hanging heavy with that sensation of fullness we get when it's been a while since we blew a load. My cock keeps twitching and leaking pre-cum. 
5


6

This afternoon's session with my cock is going to result in an absolute jizz-drowning of my torso.

7

8

9

10

11

12


13

Yep, after five days, it's gonna be quite the clean-up job.
14


Thanks for all the well-wishes!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar