Selasa, 22 Oktober 2013

The Fascinating Phallus

1

I must celebrate the 500th follower of Big Whack Attack. It's quite a feat all things considered... This isn't the typical photo-only blog and it pleases me to no end that the things I have to impart about Man Bits has found such an audience. And a well-mixed one, too. Yes, the majority are most likely gay men, but there are plenty of straight guys, bisexual guys, and women!
2

3

Sometimes - probably like all bloggers - I fear I've run out of things to discuss, that the blog is getting stale, sometimes boring in educational pontification.
4

 But then Faithful Readers reach out. Some to offer ideas for new posts, some with questions, and many, many to say 'Thank you for doing what you do.' I am truly honored and humbled by you all. Thank you for being here!

I find the male apparatus to be fascinating, amazing, and beautiful in all its many shapes, sizes, and functions.
5

6

7

8

9

10

11

The sheer mechanics of its operation is nothing short of miraculous.

The amount of pleasure it delivers over a lifetime is a true gift of nature.
12

13

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar