Rabu, 11 September 2013

(Cock) Value

1

So, the last few days, I have found myself wondering what men believe to be their most valued possession. I think if you asked, each one would name some material thing, such as a car, boat, motorcycle; or perhaps some collectible thing like a baseball, or photo. Well, at least the younger crowd would. But, I find, anyway, the longer I hold onto those kinds of things, the less they mean to me. They're just things and (most) things can be replaced. I do realize there are some things which can't be. Like a best buddy - the one who does anything for you, that forgives even after you've been a total ass.

2

Or the family member - the brother who is always there for you, even after you've done something awful.

3

The older crowd might say their health. A thing which becomes more important as we grow older.

4

But, I wonder how many would even think to say, "My cock." even if only as an afterthought? Here is something which men possess, which defines them, is a valuable tool that brings us not only joy and pleasure, but talks to us, informs us, and cannot be replaced. And, we only seem to miss and place a high value that which we no longer have.

5 (Courtesy of Your French Patrick)

I certainly hope you all recognize the value in yours.
6

7

8

9

10

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar