Senin, 26 Agustus 2013

The Wonderful World

of wood...

I laid down for a nap yesterday afternoon, naked as usual.


I woke in the middle of a dream in which I was on a bike ride with my niece and grand-nephews. We rounded a corner, down some steps and right into a small but beautiful, cool lake. I noticed my watch was still on my wrist and tried to hold it up out of the water - and didn't succeed. I responded by using the old Timex ad line, "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking." And woke up. And my cock was at full staff - just as hard as it is when I wake up in the morning after a really good night's sleep.

Proving the point that the boners we get when we sleep have nothing whatsoever to do with sex. Lately, some dumb-asses in the field of psychology have been attempting to assert that men get hard-on's during sleep because they're dreaming about something sexual. But, no matter what you believe, it's such a pleasure to wake up with a raging, roaring, stiff cock...


And to give it a little attention...




I don't even necessarily jack off and cum...


Like, I think, most men, I just enjoy the wonderful feeling of that fully developed slab of wood. Just being hard can be enjoyable.










Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar