Ashley Wells, Pfc. Sandoval, CC Liu, Wisdom Quarterly; Glenn Greenwald (Socialism Conference.org, 2013); Jeremy Scahill; WeAreMany.org; Sonali Kohatkar (Uprising)
|Documents show company collaborated closely with NSA and FBI to intercept data|
(WeAreManyMedia) Jeremy Scahill (Min. 2:55), Glenn Greenwald (Min. 10:00)
Journalist Glenn Greenwald (The Guardian, guardian.co.uk) recently spoke via Skype to the Socialism 2013 conference in Chicago regarding Edward Snowden's revelations about the NSA's mass surveillance program. Introductions by Jeremy Scahill, author of Blackwater and the filmmaker behind "Dirty Wars" and Sherry Wolf, author of Sexuality and Socialism.
- NSA collecting phone records on millions of customers
- NSA collects "...everything a user does on the Internet"
- NSA Prism program taps in to tech giants' user data
- Microsoft handed NSA access to encrypted messages
- NSA XKeyscore program – full presentation
- Boundless Informant: the NSA's secret tool
- How the NSA can use US data without a warrant
- How the NSA is still harvesting your online data
- NSA collected email data for more than two years
- There are extremely invasive spying programs going on
- Glenn Greenwald on NSA's domestic surveillance
- Glenn Greenwald: For Liberty and Justice for SOME