Selasa, 06 Agustus 2013

Cock Pride


Had so much to do yesterday, I'm still not caught up. But the body does not want to cooperate today at all. Things will have to be done in small steps. I knew I would pay for my lazy weekend. ...sigh...


A comment on Lord Patrick's blog today sparks this post. Our liege lord headed his 2-photo post with "Be Proud of Your Cock." The response was something along the lines of "if I looked like that." Gentlemen, it's a given fact that some men have been genetically blessed when they are gazed upon. But it doesn't lessen what we have to offer the world. Good looks aren't needed for us to be proud of ourselves, our accomplishments, and for sure we don't need to be handsome devils to be proud of our cocks.



Whether it's standing up hard as a tent pole, a little bit chubbed, or soft as cooked pasta, we can be proud of our cocks no matter what we think of our looks.













Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar