Senin, 24 Juni 2013

Yes, Ma'am, He Does


Well, I hope you all had a good healthy weekend. Ladies, it's just as important for you. And, it's important for you to understand the male physiology.



My wife tells me of a co-worker whose step son is visiting for the summer. Getting aggravated over his not assisting with simple chores around the house, in exasperation she asked, "My God! what does he do all day besides sleep, play video games, and eat us out of house and home!?" My wife's reply: "He's 16, what do you think he does?" There was a blank stare. "He's got the house to himself." Still a blank stare. "He's jacking off!" The co-worker rolled her eyes, "Well, that explains the waste basket full of tissues and paper towels in his bathroom. Oh, my God!! Gross! I'm not emptying his trash anymore!." My wife laughed at her.



Yes, ladies, your sons jack off. So do your husbands. It's a fact of life. Evidently, we need mainstream media to do more.












Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar